Tuesday 11 December 2007

AWOL

I've not made a post in a while but I've actually been very sick.
Shortly after Mam and Dad got married I got really poorly. They'd put me in a kennel over the wedding weekend which upset me 'cos I wanted to snuggle more with Auntie Barb, but when I came out I had a poorly eye.

A week later it was an emergency trip to the v e t. They gave me some drops and I had to take them. It didn't get better. Mam and Dad went to Edinburgh to see Fall OUt Boy which I wasn't even allowed to go to even though they're my name sake! SO unfair. When they got back it was back to the vets and they told Mam I had to to go to the hospital I was that poorly.

Mam had to drive me all the way to Manchester and then left me in the hospital for 3 days. I had an operation and everything.

Luckily, I still have an eye but I can't see much out of it. I'm better now though.

I get lots more treats though and now Grandma lets me go to her house 'cos she was so worried about me 'cos I got sick!

Yay for that.

3 comments:

sally said...

Oh Patrick, you're a pretty boy!

I own a cousin of yours called Max (Maximus) a five year old tri color. You babies make my day, you are so sweet and affectionate.

I hope you are feeling better now. Have a wonderful Christmas and new year!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I'm stopping by to see how you are. I hope you are better!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick it's soo good to see another Cavalier, hope you are ok.

lots of licks

xox